Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Gallery - CYLB Lac La Biche

From  Lac La Biche  Shane Tyler Adams 2011
Somebody lives here. I walked by the trailer maybe twenty times. I even knocked about half the time; nobody there. Separately, I saw the van in town a couple of times and chased it once; I wanted the red... The driver must have pulled into a garage or shed by the time I got my vehicle wheeled around the other way.  Gone. Then one evening, walking back from the lake, I found them all together. Red, green, blue and the summation of all light...

Lac La Biche is an installation-in-progress on my website. There is more to come, and as a collection it is in no way intended to be accurately representative of anything other than what caught my eye when I was there. If there is a narrative, it is supplied by the viewer and that is as it should be. The images trigger and elicit various responses in me, but those are my projections. Make of them what you will.

Enjoy,

Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment